Used Nair Upper Lip, now I have stubble...? :(((

Anyone use this stuff? I had a time with it last night, it turned my skin all bright red and irritated and BURNED!!! I finally got that all taken care of but now I noticed that I have some stubble???? Ugh, not what I want, as we do a lot of kissing!!! anyone have this problem? And how do you hide stubble from him? You can't see it but you can definitely feel it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use it all the time and have never had a problem. Do you have sensitive skin?? Did you take it off early because it was burning?? I never have stubble. Probably best not to use it if you had a reaction like that.
    mbc324

Answer by mbc324 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• get out your razor
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Waxing your upper lip only costs about five to ten dollars. Using a razor may make the hair come back more prominent and that would be a very nasty looking cut if a mishap were to happen.
    Anonymous

• shaving does not make the hair follicle change.All shaving does is make the hair shorter.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• No, the instructions were to leave it on for 8 min, the hair wiped right off. I turned red for like maybe an hour, then that was it. But after that there was still a fine stubble. I don't want to shave it, because I started shaving my stomach a few years back, now I HAVE to shave my stomach because the hair started growing thicker :(
    Anonymous