What I meant to say is...I check out my husband's EX WIFE's Facebook and MYSpace page. Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Nosy. Why do you need to spy on the EXwife?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• My first thought is you must be insecure. My second thought is she must be a threat.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 8:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Why would you do a thing like that?

Answer by admckenzie at 8:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Why?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Completely normal. I read an article that says the majority of women (who are familiar with social networking) will do that.

It's just curiosity. Like, why did he date her, what did he see in her, am I better, etc...
    Anonymous

• hmm, I probably would have done the same thing, but to see what she was like. Then I would be happy that he chose to be with me.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 9:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• If she posted a profile and doesn't make it private, then she doesn't mind if people look at it. Why should you be any different. Obviously she doesn't care and it makes you feel better to be able to do it. It's harmless and nobody is getting hurt over it. No big deal.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I go one because she is really pretty. Blond hair, blue eyes, skinny, giant breast implants. Exactly the opposite of me. Yes I'm insecure. But looking at her motivates me to make changes in myself. I look at her picture while I work out, it forces me to try harder. I have no worries that my husband talks to her. They were together for 14 years but he wants nothing to do with her.

Anonymous

• AND ?????

THEN WHAT ????
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2010