Saturday is Movie Night with the Ladies Needing Ideas!

Hi Ladies,
Saturday is movie night with some girlfriends, there Husbands are gonna be going to bars, and hanging out so we thought we would stay home and indulge ourselves with junk food, and movies.
We love Comedy and also Horror Any idea would be greatly appericated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• the wedding date with debra messing is funny, couples retreat, death of a ghost hunter ( spooky and twisted. ) the house bunny.. stupid yet funny...what happens in vagas...it could only happen to u with nickolas cage....calander girl with..dont laugh jason presly from 90210...its cute .ohh and an amesome comdy is gabriel iglesias its called _________ and fluffy.. it is so funny almost peed myself...hope u have a good night...i to wish i could go lol....
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Shoot, I wish I could come! I'm looooonely! Ok, "What about Bob" is hilarious.... I like old fashioned movies, too, not sure if that's your style. "The Women" is good one to watch with a group of women. Although I was kinda disappointed at the end. 9 months is cute, especially if anyone in your group os preggo. Shoot, I can't think right now. Have fun, though!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 8:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2010