so many things feeling like crap. any ideas why? please help.

hi, so i have been getting lower abdominal pain for aboutt a month now, mostly on my right side, which is a dull pain, occasionally on my left and middle which started a few weeks ago. When it is in the left it tends to be sharp. I am also experiencing lower right back pain and head aches which started a few days ago. I keep catching myself breathing hard and my stomach is bloated. I am also a little constipated and occasionally my throat tightens up like if i am going to throw up but i dont. I had an ultrasouns done a few weeks ago that came out normal. The doctor is still concerned so i had blood done and another ultrasound done. The doctor and my mother have came up with three possibilities, a cyst, tubal pregnancy, or regular pregnancy. Out of the three which does it sound like the most? i am so anxious for the results of the tests, which i wont get for two weeks. so any opinions?

alwaysthinking1

Asked by alwaysthinking1 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Health

• if you are still okay after a few weeks of symtoms its not a tubal pregnancy, could be a cyst could be pregnant, take a drug store urine test and that will clear one of those. It could also be a UTI or just hyper sensitive digestive tract none of which would make your throat close up.
    Breath deep, relax, you will be okay/ If you do a preg test today and it's negative then that is a definite answer. A tubal pregnancy would by now have you in emergency theatre, also a definite answer. A cyst can be operated on by keyhole surgery usually.
    Try not to worry.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:04 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I would think possibly a cyst. Just because the other two don't seem as likely. If it was a tubal they wouldn't be waiting 2 weeks. Both the tubal and/or a pregnancy should have shown on an ultrasound. Actually I would think a cyst would show too but i'm not sure on that. I wish I could help more but i'm just not sure. I hope they find out something soon. Good Luck!
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 8:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• bump!
    midnightstar21

Answer by midnightstar21 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2010