Christian and Conservative?

Today I hear on the radio something so stupid I almost got in a car accident. A guy called up and said that he's mom told him you could never be Christian and conservative?? Republicans do not like to help the poor and it is their right to get health care, the government should pay for it.
It is your right to get health care and you can get it, you just have to pay for it, like the rest of us!
There isn't that many rich people out there to pay for everything. So the middle class will have to pay again!!

Are people really that stupid?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 8:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL I did not spell Christian right.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• LOL and you ran to CM for someone pointing it out

Anonymous

• Some would argue that you could not be Christian and liberal. Depends on the side of the fence you are on. IMO, I don't think God cares where you lie in the political spectrum, but I know many who don't feel the same way.
    Anonymous

• I've heard more people say you can't be Christian and liberal than the other way around.

Conservatives aren't all heartless SOBs. They just don't have the same take on things that liberals do.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Conservatives aren't all heartless SOBs

They just play them on tvstick out tongue miniThe ones I know IRL are not what you see in their current bad examples...Same with Liberals...the BOOBS you see on the tube are not a Good or fair representation of the real world

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• ITA sweet!
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2010