DH and I are going on a cabin vacation this weekend and I need Ideas.

Im trying to come up with easy but romantic meals to make while where there. I need something for breakfast, lunch, dinner and desert. I know it seems like something easy to come up with but Im struggling. Lol. Ohh. And also if you have any other romantic ideas that I could borrow to make the weekend just a little but more spicy. Thanks Ladies!

AProsser

Asked by AProsser at 9:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Steak for supper, hamburgs, soup for lunch, oatmeal for breakfast, cookies for dessert. I am thinking you don't want to do a lot of cooking, so a bagged salad to go with the steak, and if you don't want to cook hamburgs, then a package of lunch meat. Crackers and cheese for appetizer. Some fresh fruit- a couple apples and bananas.

Answer by Bmat at 9:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Oh, we love an anti pasta dish for romantic meals. I would get some cheeses, lunch meats, veggies, fruits, crackers, pickles, olives, stone ground mustard. Bring a bottle of wine and you are all set!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• You could also make some quiche before you leave, those are yummy and travel well.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I surprised my husband on my birthday by eating breakfact with him naked. Let me explain, it was my birthday, he was making breakfast, I came in ,sat at the table, and took off my robe. I'll have to say his reaction my pleasantly surprising. I thought he would think it was pretty cool, but actually, he was just beside himself. He was blushing, and stuttering, and knocking over stuff, it was definately a treat. Have fun!
    JoyXtwo

Answer by JoyXtwo at 9:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Thanks ladies! All very good ideas!
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 9:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2010