Is anyone concerned about he trillions of dollars America owes China?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• No way man! He's gonna pay for my mortgage and give me a gas card so I don't have to worry about filling my tank! Gonna get me one of those iPods his stimulus money went towards in FL and just got my government funded golf cart! Hell yeah, life is good!

Anonymous

• Moderately.  More concerned about what our govt. isn't doing about it.

Anonymous

• Now is not the time to worry about accountability - we don't do that until after the mess is cleaned up, remember? Accountability just makes you heartless and cruel.
    Anonymous

• Yes... Obama loving liberal-progressives, imo are just wanting the credit limit raised without a care in the world to the cost our children will be responsible for. Pathetic.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Yes, I am concerned. However, there ain't a whole lot I can do about it. I have tightened my belt until I've almost split myself in two. This is a problem that the federal government got us into. They have to get us out. We the people will do what we need to do, but the fed gov't has to do their part, too. They have to take the lead in this.

7
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Didn't all that lead in the paint, and chemicals in plastic baby bottles come from China?
    Anonymous

• Between the rising debt AND the fact that Chinese labor, working for American Co's, churning out cheap, plastic, contaminated crap whose intended buyers are Middle class Americans, many of whom no longer have jobs and the liquid income to buy that crap, I'd say we're in a.world.of.hurt with regards to China-

The Chinese do have legit concerns, that is for sure-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Officially, we now owe Japan more than China. It saddens me and concerns me. The debtor is a slave to the creditor.
    ThatTXMom

Answer by ThatTXMom at 10:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• VERY!
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 7:36 AM on Feb. 19, 2010