Do you think that we will have ww3 here soon? Do you think that the world will end afterwards?

I was told that in the bible it states that when we have ww3 the world will end. Is that true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Forget the bible.
    Anonymous

• The bible says not to try to figure out when the end is coming because no one knows. I could get hit by a bus tomorrow and that would be the end of my days. The point is to be prepared, be right with God at all times. Isn't the end something to look forward to if you really think you'll be in heaven?
    Anonymous

• it's believed in different ways. Some thing Christ will come first & take His children home. (the rapture). After that there will be 7 years left on the Earth until Armageddon. the Anti Christ will deceive many & take power after the rapture. Those will be the 3 1/2 "good years" he will bring peace. He will unite. He will then show his true face. . .& that is when things start to go to hell in a basket to put it one way. . .the tribulation. Famine, plague, death, . . i wish i could remember all of it.. boils on the skin (if you read the plague from Moses time a lot of them will be repeated). . .water turn to blood. the mark of Beast.. those who refuse to worship the anti-Christ will be killed. Man there's a lot i could get into lol. after the end of the 7 years Christ will return with His army & will have the final war. . .Armageddon.
    Does that mean there wont be anymore huge wars before that? no i do think so. . .
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• cont (sorry this is interesting to me)
    The Bible also says there will be many wars before the return of Christ. .rumors of war & wars. Does that mean there could be ww3 without it being Armageddon? i believe so.
    I got off topic a bit & i'm sorry. This subject always interested me :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• It talks about Armageddon but the end of this age will end and a new age will begin.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• No and No! I think we are heading for another "dark age" because of the damage that man kind is doing to the earth, but I don't see ww3 on the horizon... Nor do I see "Armageddon" in our near future...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• No one knows, Jesus himself didnt know. Only God knows when the end of this system will be.

Matthew 24:36 (King James Version)

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
    Anonymous

• i guess it just scares me :( i had been going to church for a while and the pasture there was two sided.....he expect people to do things for him for free however when someone needed something he expected them to pay!
    olan8809

Answer by olan8809 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• There have been multiple mass extinctions of life on this planet throughout its history that have had absolutely nothing to do with religion or the Bible. I have no doubt it (extinction) will happen to us, too. Whether it will be nuclear war or a natural cause that destroys us, I don't know. Either is likely.
    Anonymous

• No. It is not true.
    Ecclesiastes 1:4 - "A generation is going, and a generation is coming; but the earth is standing even to time indefinite."
    Genesis 8:22 - “all the days the earth continues, seed sowing and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night, will never cease”
    Greymulkin

Answer by Greymulkin at 4:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2010