had my baby boy 6 days ago recovery question

so 6 days ago i had my c section im so sore my belly ribs an where the scar is an when i walk too much i get pain in my legs question is i noticed i have the green nasty flem stuff coming up it s not clear its a dark pea green color what can this be???? an milk question im breast feeding not bottle is my milk fully mature an in or still mixed with colustrum its a yellow white color

ohmama213

Asked by ohmama213 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its all good. If the Csec was only 6 days ago, you should be resting as much as possible, only move around to look after the baby, here in Oz we are often still in hospital til day 7! You must rest. The phlegm is from not moving as much the couple of days after surgery. Keep an eye on it, if you feel tight chested or very weary (hahah you have a newborn what am I thinking) you need a dr to check its not an infection on the lungs -*** I would call the dr or hospital about that. ***
    You milk is just perfect for your baby, it's is right on track, you are doing a great job. It is a mixture and the formilk is very fatty and creamy, which is exactly what bub needs.
    Good Luck Momma and REST
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I had an emergency c-section with my DS 2 yrs ago...i didnt have any oozing or anything from the incision. The dr actually told me if i had any thing like that call asap cause it could be an infection. in my opinon its better safe then sorry..also i wasnt able to stand up straight or lay flat for almost 3 weeks. But the dr said that was all normal. Do your best to avoid stairs as much as possible! I ended up ripping the right side open & had to be re-stitched up again. Just take it easy and dont do more then take care of your baby right now and rest as much as possible! congrats mama!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Feb. 19, 2010