Is This Normal Or Should I Call My Doctor?

I Posted the question earlier today about me being dilated to one.I am 35 weeks pregnant and when my doctor checked me earlier she said I was dilated to one and some of my mucus plug had came out.Ever since I have been checked I have been hurting and feeling very weird I have like a numbness in my arms for some reason and I have been cramping off and on.Also the past few times I have gone to the bathroom I have had a brown colored on the paper like dry blood and some more mucus.I have a bladder infection right now as well and I am RH negative blood type I have already had the Rogam shot once when I bled in my second trimester...Should I call the after hours nursing and ask about it or is this normal?thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call, he may have aggravated an infection, and that isn't good. Definitely better to be on the safe side with this.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• sounds like an infection from checking.
    Anonymous

• i would call. i really hate all that poking around that happens so often...it is not really needed.
    good luck!
    congrats on your baby to be!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:36 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• i would call just to be on the safe side when was ur last rogram shot ( i have neg blood too lol) if it was 12 week ago you will need another one since u have some spotting good luck hope you get to feeling better
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 19, 2010