worried

About a year ago, my husband cheated on me with a co-worker. He called it off, she switched stores, they never talked, we got counseling, all was well. Well, my DH called tonight to tell me that she had shown up there at his job tonight. She has no reason to be there, besides him. I'm worried she's trying to sink her teeth into him again. To top it off a friend of his is trying to set up a party where she comes, and he comes. This is killing me. I just dont see why come back around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Hmmm.... maybe it's time for him to find a new job and get rid of his friend.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I agree with JessicaB86. At least he told you she came in though and isn't hiding that from you. What the hell is wrong with his friend?
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• A) It takes two to tango.

B) It doesn't sound like he has very good friends.
    Anonymous

• OP here--- His friend doesn't like me because my husband and I are 23, so we've partied had fun and now are parents of 2 and have number 3 on the way. The friend is 19, young dumb, and trying to get all this party done cuz his first is due in April. WEll between work, kids, and his work with the National Guard, he don't have alot of time for me, let alone friends.That and after the cheating (that his friend knew about and said nothing), the partying all the time (and at one party guns being pulled, with my kids there, and his friend didn't want him to tell me) plus all the drama and fights that go on, we dont go over there, but he blames me. We are just more responsible, and I want to keep it that way.
    Anonymous

• OP here--- yes i know it takes two, he knows and admitted he did wrong...i just dont see why she is coming back now?
    Anonymous

• If he is setting up a party like that, and you know the history, why would your DH want to go. Either way it's a bad idea to go, but I'd make it clear that if he goes, you do too, If he doesn't neither of you go. It sounds like everyone needs to grow up Why did ur DH have ur kids at a party like that? surely he knows now that that is not someone he should be spending time with.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• If you can NOT TRUST HIM.....GET RID OF HIM !!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• just leave him already
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Why is it leave him leave him. No, he actually did good. HE called to tell me she showed me. HE told me that his best friend is trying to throw this party. A reason to would be if he kept it from me. or went to this party and not told just who was there.
    Anonymous