so today.

I told my friend that her kids need her!
She has been posting on her facebook everynight, going out for drinks with my girls this has been going on for over a month now. So I said something to her in chat (private) "I don't mean to sound like a bitch, but don't you think your kids need you". she wrote back "...shut your fu*king mouth.. I do plenty with my kids.." do you think I was out of line? read whole question first please.
I have known this girl 15 yrs, she has a 9 yr old who her mother has been raising (but lives with my friend), and she even lost custody to the father for over a year. Then she got prego again (differnet man) and had another child who will be 2 soon. she works 8-6 (not complaining about her work). but before work her kids go to the grams while she goes to the gym at 6am! then after work, she goes out with her girls. She doesn't pick her kids up until 10 pm or later at her moms. Therefore her mother ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This is what happens when girls have children before they are ready for the responsibility.
    And so they try to continue being single and acting like they can still do whatever they want.
    I used to go out quite often, after I left their dad, but I also spent an equal amount of time with
    my kids. Now I have a friend who is doing something similar to what you have described.
    Her dd is 8, and she works, and dd is in school all day, but every weekend, she either dumps
    dd on me or my mom or someone so she can hang with her man EVEN THO THEY LIVE
    TOGETHER SO SHE SEES HIM EVERY DAMN DAY ANYWAY. What must it feel like to know that
    your mom would rather do her own thing than spend time with you? I feel sorry for kids that have
    moms like that.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 10:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I have a friend who is the same way, only her daughter is younger. I think she watches her daughter MAYBE 2 days a week but she goes out damn near every night. Her daughter is well cared for by her parents and friends so I can't call neglect or anything. I think it's sad that shes not actually the one really raising her daughter and I believe there will be issues when she is older. BUT she is an adult and free to make decision on her own and as long as her daughter is not being abused or neglected then it is really not my business. I've chosen not to be as close with her because of this but I don't think it's my place to tell her how to be a mom.
    Anonymous

• ((OP))) raising them. On weekends she leaves them with her mom to go out and the gym. She has only been to 2 of the 10 basketball games that her son played in. She just makes plans and drops the kids off at her parents house, she even told me her parents would watch my kids..(umm..no thanks, you use them enough!). Anyways her life is her life and only about her and her personal trainer boyfriend who looks gay and got a vasectomy!! (he has NO kids). Do you think I was wrong for telling her how I feel or was I out of line?. I deleted her of my facebook cause in my 29 yrs on earth I have never talked to anyone like that "..shut your fucking mouth.." so who is right or should I of just sat back and watched her kids get her again?

((oh about the one she lost custody of, she got him back due to the father not having a place to live))
    Anonymous

• anon 10:25 ((op here)) I feel like I want to end the friendship over this too, I can't watch those kids be hurt and then she told me I was just jealous!, NO I am not before I know it my children will be grown and my husband and I will have all the free time we want. Even my husband sided with me on this! and he gets mad when I stick my nose in some one else home.
    Anonymous