I love the winter...but

I am so excited about spring coming ! we are suppose to get another snow storm sunday/monday -- we already ahve like 12 inches...I love the snow, but I cant wait for the nicer weather, and to get out and walk and do things outside...and spring clean lol....

is anyone else getting "cabin fever"

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 10:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you got a cabin fever yep from Iowa!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Uh, yeah, we've got a heckuva lot more than 12 inches - more like 4-9 FEET, and more coming! Yeah, I'm from Iowa too! The worst part of it snow-wise! But in the same breath, I have to say I'm not looking forward to spring ONLY because it's going to mean a major thaw which means FLOODING which won't be good either!
    Anonymous

• Oh yes! Here in Minnesota we have too much snow and I can hardly wait until spring !!! It is my favorite season. I am hating the snow this year.....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Yes I cant wait til spring! I want to get out and start planting my garden.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 10:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2010