Food cravings..What do you think?

Okay so I know you ladies are sick of the direct am I pregnant question but just so you all know it is still too early for me to tell I may be 3 weeks along if I am but too early for a positive test so my question is just a what do you think? (waiting to find out is just killing me lol) Anyhow I can smell EVERYTHING! Also have like a let-down tingling in my breasts (and dont want DH to touch them at all) Also smells are starting to get to me (like seafood especially- and I love seafood) but also all I want to eat is like gingerbread cookies, cinnamon foods or stuff with pumpkin spice (like pumpkin bars or pumpkin spice ice cream or pudding) and for breakfast am eating toast with peanut butter, cinnamon sugar, and bananas. Sorry so long. Again this is just a what do you think (your opinion). Thank you!

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 10:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you're 3 weeks, you've missed a period, and it's not too early to test. Take. a test.
    Anonymous

• My sister was about 3-4 wks along (before she found out she was even preggo) and she could smell EVERYTHING even when it was super far away, and it was breakfast sausage that stood out the most to her.
    It may be you're pregnant, but you also just may be PMSing really bad, because every other month or so for me, I feel like I'm pregnant, certain smells make me nauseous, certain tastes, and I crave dark chocolate. So who knows, take a test!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I did see a Dr. they said also it was too early for (me) I never show up positive till 5-6 weeks (I know im weird...lol) but I even had the blood test with my last 2 DD's and at 4 weeks pregnant the came back negative and a week later a urine test showed positive (go figure, i have to be the weird one) LOL -just a note amazingly they did tell me blood tests dont work for some women (but too few to mention -my luck)
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• The pregnancy tests that they have now can detect the pregnancy hormone even if you're only a few days late.
    Three weeks is definitely not too early to tell.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 10:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2010