Sizing...

I found a site that I have found a ton of clothes that I would like to order....the thing is, its a UK site... a few things say they cant deliever outside of the UK -- but everything I want can be.....

My question is.... how is their sizing different... it has sizes like 6,8,10, etc. ...so I assumed that it is in US sizing...but is that how they write their sizes too...if so, do their sizes run smaller/bigger

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 10:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://www.usatourist.com/english/tips/Womens-Sizes.html

there's a size conversion chart for you :)

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• thanks !!

I tried looking for one and couldnt find one lol...this one helps alot !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• U.S. sizes are not standard. So I have no idea what to tell you.

If I buy cheap I wear a 6.... if I pay real money I wear a 2/4. I think the more expensive brands run bigger.
    Anonymous

• yes, the more expensive brands do run a bit bigger. The companies want to make their shoppers feel better about themselves by making them think they are smaller than they actually are. So like I buy jeans at walmart, they are size 12, but go get these $100 jeans and OOO wow! I'm a size 10!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2010