For Cripes Sake People!...

Trend doesn't mean ALL.
Tendancy doesn't mean EVERY.
Typically doesn't mean ALWAYS.

Sheesh. Just because something in particular isn't necessarily true for you, doesn't mean that it doesn't happen or doesn't happen most of the time. It's not personal. It's not about you. This is not an absooute world except for the absolute fact that I want to slap some people with reading comprehension issues.

amileegirl

Asked by amileegirl at 10:49 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• deep breathe
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 10:52 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Stop reading other's answers then if you don't like them, and just put your opinion in and leave it at that. Or stop posting questions if you don't want to deal with the people that have reading comprehension issues. Did you really need to post complaining?
    Anonymous

• Too easy. Just like thinking, apparently. Do I dare call it a...trend?

I feel your pain, though.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 10:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I love how people think they have an "opinion" when it is just an uneducated guess and then to back it up they know a friend of a friends, sisters, cousins, aunts, brother who had it.
    Eh, people can be dumb so just do what I do and pat them on the head and let them believe their fairy tales.
    Momma_Halo

Answer by Momma_Halo at 11:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Apparently I'm being an @$$ for acknowledging that the average reading comp level around here, hovers @ about 3rd grade... ish?

Also a hypocrite for being able to spell hypocrite correctly (without using spell check).

Yes, you are clearly understood. I sympathize with you.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• What was the purpose of this..I don't see a question...and this is the questions forum....

My guess is you just felt the need to talk down to people and be mean?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:47 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I feel your pain. I feel it deeply. The question was there but only the people who understood could see it. I'll type it out for you, too. The question was:

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Allergic2Stupid

Is that irony I detect?

smile

amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• It takes some intelligence from education to really understand terms...that's why it's scary to think that people are lerning things from TV like propganda and what not using these terms that they don't fully take into consideration.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Hmmmm maybe!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:38 AM on Feb. 21, 2010