I'm really not that good at anything. What job should I get?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• Wow some of those answers didn't seem very nice.... People really don't get it do they?

Anyway, I'm wondering if you've ever thought about starting your own home business. Our Team is called Succeeding Together and that is literally how we operate. We all have our one home business with the same company (less that $30 to start it) and we help one another succeed. We offer comprehensive training, FREE website and ongoing support.

I would love to share some of the information with you. I do this business on the side and I'm a social worker by profession. and I would love to chat with you and help you discover what you are good at (i'm there are quite a few things there) and also help you get as much information about this business as possible so you can make a decision.

You can provide your contact information on my website or message me here.
    www.mommaknows.org

Best regards,
    Lisa
    Marshian

Answer by Marshian at 12:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• go to college, get good at something then get a job in that field.

or go with McDonalds.
    Anonymous

• Usually there is training with any job....
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Define not good at anything? You must have some talent that you are good at. For instance are you a people person? Are you fun to be around? Do you like planning parties and entertaining? Are you good at preparing food or cleaning? Ask yourself questions like this and truly answer them then take it from there. I work at home and I find myself facing self doubt a lot. My business is growing and I am becoming successful now, but a year ago I couldn't say that. How did I change it? I did exactly what I told you to do. By identifying my strengths and weaknesses I knew what I had to offer and what areas I needed to work on it and my entire business has changed because of that. You can do anything you set your mind too! Don't ever give up on yourself.
    brownbaggirl

Answer by brownbaggirl at 11:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Not too sure, but I bet you could find something you are really bad at... like self esteem, maybe find a way to claim that as an illness, similar to depression... the go get yourself on disability, welfare, etc.. etc...rolling on floor

Anonymous

• Well first of all, I'm sure you're good at something you just need to sit down and think about what you like to do. Do you like to help people etc... Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home, I can help you work from home too!
    I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:36 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Everyone is good at something. Your local Job Center or Employment Security Commission should be able to offer interest and aptitude testing. It will give you a good match as to what your good at and what your interests are. Good luck!
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 1:10 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• There are tons of great tips in the CafeMom Job Hunting Moms group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/102837

Answer by rkoloms at 6:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Wow what a strange question to ask.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• What are you interested in? That is where you need to start. The only way to get "good" at something is to do it. There is always some training with a job or a business. I never thought I would be good at what I do, but I gave it a try. Good luck to you!
    AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 8:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2010