MY BABY WAS MOLESTED PLZ HELP GIVE ME SOME ADVICE

ok i havent been on 4 months but im giong crazy and i need some advice.as u all know i have 4 kids i just recently about a month in a half ago found out that my youngest daughter was molested my her great grandfather i made a report and all the stuff the asked from us but the still havent aressted him....what upsets me even more is that i found out he has been doing this 4 50 yrs to his daughter thier freinds his grandaughters and now my 4 yr old.....no allthe sudden plpe r coming out saing what happend to them..the cops say they have enough evidece to aresst him but they hvnt and i dnt know y....CAN ANYONE HELP ME...WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO PUT HIM AWAY!! PLZ HELP ME THANK U

MRS.GARZA

Asked by MRS.GARZA at 11:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Parenting

• I would contact the local news paper or tv news and get them to do a story on it, give them the contact info for the other victims so they can write up a story about how the police are doing nothing and this man is still free. This will get the cops motivated!
    Anonymous

• I hurt for you, I really do,can you get the other people to come out and say what happened to them? Perhaps it will help. My advice to you is to just keep up with it. Do not let it die, do not let them get lazy about it. Also honey, pray on it. God is a God of justice and he will fight your battles.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I agree with the above poster. As well as call the district attorney and talk to him.. it could be that the police are dragging their feet,..or both of them. Don't be afraid to get angry, they have an obligation to you and the community.

Also call your governor, congressmen and senator.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I would keep bothering them to get him arrested. this is horrible and i am so glad that you reported this for your daughter. it really sucks. i reccommend that your daughter go to some counseling. i went when i was her age because i was molested. the pschologist said any issues I had were because my mom and dad were fighting (they got divorced when i was about 5). well, i wish my mom would have continued the therapy because it has really affected me....probably because after the initial time, i was molested again by a different person for a long period of time....but still. i think it is important that you really be there for your daughter. i am not saying my mom wasn't but i didnt tell her about the long term stuff till a year after i stopped it - i was 17 when i told her. so....just be prepared. i really wish you the best!!! this is a horrible situation!
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• THANK U U ALL GAVE ME SOME GOOD ADVICE I I DID CALL CHANNEL 4 NEWS I HAVENT ASKED IF THERS A DA ON THE ASE BUT I WILL..IM DEFINATLY NOT GNNA LET THIS REST THANK U ALL AGAIN
    MRS.GARZA

Answer by MRS.GARZA at 11:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Wow, I'm so sorry. Sounds like you got good advice, but I just wanted to say I feel for you. I would lose my mind with grief if someone harmed my baby! Hang in there mama, you have a mission!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:16 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Put that SOB in prison!!!where he will enjoy some fun sex himself!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• btw..how did you find out? Did you catch the SOB in the act?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I will pray for you and your family. I know you want to get that sicko, but if that appears on the news, how are your other kids feel about this? I mean kids are very cruel at the school. Other kids might bother your other kids about it. I think you as a group will need to go to counseling. Do not get me wrong, I applaud you for trying to get the abuser. But, I am just concerned about how your other girls are dealing with this news (especially the ones going to school)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• WELL MY OLDEST DAUGHTER DSNT LIVE WITH ME BUT I DNT UNDERSTAND WHAT UR TRING TO SAY I WAS NEVER TEASED AT SCHOOL BECASE IT HAPPENED TO ME......AND IF IT IS ON THE NEWS ATLEAST OTHER PARENT WILL BE WARNED....I WISH I WAS WARNED EARLIER THIS WOUL HAVE NEVER HAPPENED.....I MEAN MY WHOLE FAMILY WANT HIM IN JAIL AND IF I HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO GET HIM PUT AWAY I WILL WHAT WOULD U DO IF IT WAS UR CHILD??
    MRS.GARZA

Answer by MRS.GARZA at 12:39 AM on Feb. 19, 2010