What's with all the breastfeeding questions?

Do you really think all of your drama is going to change facts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• don't assume everyone already knows the facts, first time Moms, and Moms who have been told a thousand different opinions have a right to ask questions.... and your facts aren't necessarily un-tainted by your own agenda- if you strongly support breast feeding you are going to argue from that angle, if you are strongly supportive of formula then that slant will show through. If you don't like the questions, skip them over, don't bother reading them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• PP-I have no problem with true breastfeeding questions. I am more than happy to answer any mother who is really asking a question. I was refering to the 5 ot 6 drama post about nursing 10 year olds, and how "selfish" breastfeeing mothers that popped up in a matter of minutes.

It was quite obvious that someone was just trying to cause drama and put down breastfeeding moms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• There have been a bunch of those type of questions recently. Just wait next week it will be abortion. I think some people search the internet for that ONE story about a mom nursing her children till they were 10. They don't care if the story happened in England or the moon.

Also some people just want to start drama. Even if there is a serious question, moms will post negative comments.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 2:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2010