I'm am 11 weeks pregnant but I haven't really gained any weight. Is that normal and when should I start

I drink the right amount og milk, and I eat all the right amounts of food and more cause I have a big appitite, but I've always been a small person. I just want to know if this is normal, because I get scared and worried easily?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's normal :)
    you gain the most weight in the last part of the pregnancy. right now your baby is only gaining a few grams a day in weight, so no real reason for you to be packing on the pounds yet ;o) just make sure you eat healthy and take your vitamins!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• i only gained 8 pounds so i think your good,ofcourse i was early lol,but at 7 and half months i only gained 8 pounds,and i ate really good never starved my baby once.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• yep its NORMAL i didnt start really gaining until i was like 5 months preg. no need to worry
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• you are ok don't worry you lucky duck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I didn't gain weight until 5 mths, that's when I gained 7. Then by the time I had my dd @ 35 wks I had gained 34 lbs. I am a very small person too. Its normal so just do what's best and you'll be fine
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 12:35 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I actually lost 22 pounds at first with my daughter before I gained anything. I had horrible morning sickness that hospitalized me.

I am pregnant with my second now and lost about 10 pounds from morning sickness. I am now 5 months and have gained back the 10 pounds plus 1 so I am only 1 pound over pre-pregnancy weight at 5 months.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• normal. I'm 17weeks and haven't gained anything yet. everyone says it's normal and I'll gain it at the end of my second trimester and throughout my third
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:00 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• dont worry about it. many women LOSE weight in thier first trimester.

i started out this pregnancy overwieght, and lost 16 lbs in the first trimester. i am almost 19 weeks now, and have only gained back 1 lb, so i am still 15 down! my doctor is monitoring everything and i still eat well, so its nothing to worry about.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• its normal. Some people don't gain any weight their entire pregnancy. As long as you are taking your prenatals and eating healthy your baby is getting everything it needs. You may just be one of the lucky ones who doesn't blow up like a blimp when pregnant. Congrats!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:53 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I am 17 weeks and have only gained 3 lbs! That is awsome for me.. My fist pregnancy I gained 80lbs by the end... I don't want that to happen this time..
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2010