what should i do, when im having sex with my husband and im on top i run out of breath very fast?

it doesn't matter if i go very slow ....i just get tired and run out of breath so easily? does that mean im really out of shape or is there something wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• out of shape
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• start working out regularily? get checked out for asthma?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• ask you PCM.....it may seem like nothing but if its a concern to you then bring it up to your healthcare professional to be sure it is not something worse than just being out of shape. Hope you get better!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• You seriously need to work out...I remember feeling that way a long time ago when I had hurt my hip...I'm normally very active but I wasn't able to exercise for a year, I would get so tired on top I wouldn't be able to even climax, took too much work...now I am back to walking 5 miles a day and it isn't an issue at all..just put on your sneakers and walk out the door Mama...you'll tha nk yourself for it in the bedroom!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• thankz for the advise
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Either one.
    You are probably the one who would know the best whether or not you are out of shape. Do you excercise regularly? Have you gained weight in the last few yrs?
    It may be something you would want a Dr to look into. A friend of my mom's was feeling winded and out of shape even though nothing in her regular routine had changed. She had some tests done and was diagnosed with cancer. Although it is probably not the case with you, it is still something you should be aware of.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I suggest you "up" your work out routine.. then maybe you will have more energy in the bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• you're probably hyper ventilating! lol! try to concentrate on your breathing. it'll give you better orgasms too! :)
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:19 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I sort of have the same issue and it's because I don't do anything cardio, no working out or walking. So that would definitely help you out if you started doing some cardio, it will build up your stamina. I just take breaks during sex, haha, seriously, when I can't keep going any longer on top, then I stop, get off, take a drink of water and calm my breathing (yes, hubby is just fine with this), then begin again in perhaps a different position or if I want, just get back on top.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• IAM NOT REALLY A WORKOUT PERSON IM A STAY AT HOME MOM AND I REALLY DONT DO ANY EXCERSISES...THINK IM GONNA START JOGGING THANKS FOR THE ADVISE I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2010