I feel so guilty...help..?

So I just had my Mirena removed yesterday. Me and DH want another baby, we have a wonderful 2 yr old son already. But heres my point, if I get pregnant it will be my 3rd pregnancy. (the first one i had to terminate for health reasons)with my son i didnt know i was pregnant until 8 weeks. I had a wonderful pregnancy. no vomiting just nausea but nothing bad. I cannot deal with vomiting at all. I am terrified of it actually. Its making me so depressed & guilty bcause im scared the next child everything will hit me & ill throw up. I knw every preg. is diff but I want another baby so bad i loved being prego but im TERRIFIED to throw up..the dr told me theres meds that are safe that i can take if i do get sick but i want to not feel so bad..any advice..?im really upset over this & DH been so great with this but i feel so guilty anyway...please anything..? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• well, dont throw up. I didnt get sick with my pregnancy. Just continue with your life. Dont worry about a sickness that you may not even have. And as your doctor said, you can take meds to control yourself.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:56 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• lmao! i wish it was that easy. Im just so scared its all going to hit me with this one. ive seen women run to the bathroom and throw up because of a smell or just for the hell of it..im scared lol..the dr told me the same thing to stop worrying about it cause its also a mind over matter deal and the more i stress about it i can actually make myself sick. thanks mrsjosey!
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 1:59 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• A lot of it has to do with keeping yourself from ever feeling hunger when you hit that stage. Keeping your belly happy is the best way to keep it from making you feel icky. I ate little meals throughout the day when I was prego with my twins and probably only felt nauseous once in the morning when I had failed to wake up for my usual 3am pee. See during that pee I would scarf down some crackers to make sure I didn't wake up hungry/nauseous. Anyways, that was what worked for me. Mind over matter helps too. Think positive and RELAX...you'll be fine.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Im lucky to finally be prego, i have miscarried 3 times...... i would give anything to be puking my brains out right now JUST to feel better about this pregnancy!! To me personally, i feel like the worse the symptoms the safer i am!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I noticed my nausea went away or at least was not as bad if I woke up in the middle of the night to have a little snack so I wasn't famished before breakfast. I set my alarm for 12am and 3 am to eat about 3 saltine crackers and some water and then woke up at about 6:45 and fixed breakfast. I also noticed that if you could distract yourself when it usually comes on then it will delay it. When I felt it coming on my frined gave me a back massage and told me to focus on the feelings and not my stomach...sure enough it went away...until she stopped but it would have been a technique worth looking into if my nausea hadn't significantly decreased. Before I found these tricks I would throw up everyday at the same time of day for about 3 weeks. Then it started to go away and was gone at 5 months into the pregnancy. My dh hates throwing upso I understand how you feel!
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I know there are other things to worry about other then vomiting and i didnt post this question for negative feedback either. Its literally a fear i have. I know no one can give a deffinate answer on whats gong to happend next pregnancy everyones diffrent but just hearing some incouragement is helpful.
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2010