Just venting*cursing*

ok so my parents spilt years ago, my dads was an abusive alcholic & was jobless now hes living with his gf. He just called me to talk & his gf was talking in the background over him (i cannot stand that) i said to my dad "how do you deal with that?"not meaning anything bad just wondering..well fucking 15 mins later then call me again & my dads gf fucking lost it on me..telling me to go fuck my self & screaming at my dad. I didnt knw she overheard what i said.i tried to explain to her i didnt mean to be rude & i cannot stand when someone does that to me i just wanted to knw how he can be so calm about it..she was like "ive always fucking hated u, ur a fucking cunt,u ever come back home ima beat ur fucking ass"..my dads been in rehab & straighted up & got a job. She however drinks 2 large bottles of vodka a day & hes been trying to help her..she ended up hanging up on me & now there not answering the house phone..idk im just mad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wow, just wow. I don't know what to say, but ..... Wow.
    Sad she's so screwed up, sad your dad's okay with her speaking to his daughter that way.
    I have caller ID, Hope you do too, but I would just hang up if she rings somehow.
    Do they live nearby? I hope not
    Wow
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 1:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I know, at first I felt all bad and shit then I was like , wait first off i was talking to my father second i said it to him not her i had no idea she heard it. my dad txtd me and said its fine its just one of her drinking rages. and no they dont live close im in california there in jersey. she actually told me that my dad should have stuck up for HER and told me off on why i was speaking to his Girlfriend that way..if it wasnt for my dad she'd have nothing. my dads not perfect but he worked on all his problems the best he could and we've been telling him for years shes no good for him. i dunno i was just venting lol
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• do you feel better? I hope so, that's a crap way to talk to anyone, I would be soooo angry my eyes would roll across the floor.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 1:16 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• GET THAT SKANK OUT OF HIS LIFE!
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Wow.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2010