i haven't go my resalts to my ekg yet and its almost been week should i be worryed????

Kyle_wify

Asked by Kyle_wify at 11:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call your Dr. and see if the results are in. Sometimes it take the person reading the results 2 weeks or more to get to your test.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Typically if it's bad news you know right away. They will not sit on a crtical diagnosis. I had my genetic testing done a few weeks back and the state of california takes up to 14 days to get back to you but if its bad, they call you right away.
    LilHellion

Answer by LilHellion at 11:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I would take it as no news is good news. They always notify you immediately if it is something major. Hoping it is nothing or it may be something minor and not life threatening.
    amandantravis

Answer by amandantravis at 12:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• No news is usually good news. If it showed something seriously wrong, you would have been told and the doctor would have been called right away or visa versa. You can always call and see if the results are in yet.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 1:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Just like everyone has said no good is probably the best right now. And remember worry and stress is unproductive and can do horrible things to a person mentally and physically. Just hang in there...I pray you will get good news.
    hollster

Answer by hollster at 3:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• no - they call you imediately of something is wrong - if nothing is wrong they send you a letter in the mail - so expect a letter since you havent heard from your doc yet
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 4:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2008