anyone else feeling better?

I know this may sound crazy but Has anyone felt better at 14 weeks? I have been sick so much that now that I am feeling better Im worried. Do you think thats crazy? would like nice comments plz.

armywifeproud

Asked by armywifeproud at 2:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• totally NOT crazy!! once i hit my second trimester i felt better than i ever did in my life with ALL of my pregnancies that made it that far!
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:12 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I would not worry at all! The exact thing happened to me. I read in books, and was told by my doctor that sometime in the 2nd trimester I would wake up and feel "brand new".. and it literally happened just like that. ENJOY it! Because sooner or later you will probably start feeling super exhausted.. well at least I did. good luck! =)
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 9:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Sounds like you are doing very well to me! Save the worrying and enjoy your second trimester!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2010