I have a square patio, its surrounded all by long wood vertically. So my dog poops outside on the patio, no

one can see my dogs outside since the patio is covered. Well my neighbor took pictures of the dog poop and showed the office is this legal? if you walk past you cant see it. Now my landlord wants to do inspections on it now. What can I do? I feel like my privacy has been invaded oh and they lied stating I leave my dogs out which isnt true, one dog comes with me everytime I go outside but the other one doesnt. Someone please tell me my rights oh and the next door neighbor doesnt like btw as if it wasnt obvious. They also threatened to sue me because my kids were playing in there closet and there wall touches the closet and they said if there picture falls over theyll sue me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow it sounds like its time to nip this guy in the butt! Yes its sounds like your privacy is being invaded since it is an enclosed patio. I would look over your lease with a fine tooth comb per say and get some legal advice on the next steps. Your rights differ from each lease and state so its hard to give you them without knowing. Is this an apartment or house will also help as well. Thanks and definately good luck with the snotty neighbor.
    wolfmomma30

Answer by wolfmomma30 at 3:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I agree with the last person look over your lease and every state is different like here in my state you can call the city hall office and have them send you a renters rights booklet and that tell you everything you need to know about your rights and what not. GL and I would find everything there is to know that you can do about this nosey person next store of you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:47 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I'm guessing it's apartment? Talk to the office. Explain that they are singling you out and picking on you. I would feel violated too!!
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 4:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Your neighbor, who photographs poo, has serious issues. Is that the picture they're worried about falling over? HA HA HA HA HA
    Talk to the office, for sure, and make them aware of the situation and ask if there's anything you need to know or be worried about.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2010