I am visiting new jersy and orlando in the month of april for the first time with my kids aged 9and 4years.any suggestions n travel tips?

also let me know activity classes around for kids

renuu

Asked by renuu at 4:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• I lived in Jersey for 9 long years. Give a hint what part and I can tell you wahat to see and do if you like.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• for your kids ages 4 to 9! for your 4yr old i would suggest to pack crayons and a coloring book and some simple snacks for both kids and some mini games so that they will not get bored on the way! Also! pack your kids medical cards just incase they get sick or anything! Also! pack a first aid kit too! pack also wipes and also kleenex and watch the weather channel before you go on your trip with your kids so you know what the weather will be like so you know what clothes to take! also take juice for the kids!
    babyboomer1977

Answer by babyboomer1977 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• There is a great pizza place in Ridgewood NJ. My inlaws used to live there and that was a place we always had to go to when we visited. I'm from Canada.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2010