How can I do things better here?

My sister and I got into it on the facebook instant messenger.She went off on me because I didn't like the friend she had.I realize now that she is right.I will never ever tell someone who they should be frie4nds with. GEEZ! What can I do,shes always bossy, mean, and she thought I needed her husband to keep me happy! Of all things!!!
I know she is going through the change too but this are hard to take.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• My sister LOVES it when I call her and tell he she was right. You never know when those words might matter. My sister went to get her colonoscopy yesterday and turns out she's in surgery today to remove 1/3 of her colon. I'm glad I called her and told her I loved her and that she's right. I don't even care what it's about. If it's what she needs to hear then I'm ok with saying it to keep things right between us. You never know when it's that last time you will talk with her. Don't leave it like this.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:49 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• ?? Is there a question there somewhere?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Not sure what you are looking for here. but dont have conversations like this online with family
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• huh? can't you just call her and say "i don't know where all that came from, I love you and I don't want to fight." Then STOP talking. see what she says. She might surprise yo u. Loving someone means that sometimes you need to say sorry. Tell her you understand where she was coming from about her friend and ask for her forgiveness. As humbling as it is, it is also a really nice way to put a relationship (and friendship) back on track
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 4:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• She's your sister. Call her and tell her "I am sorry, you were right"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• iI she'd answer her phone,I could talk to her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Feb. 20, 2010