im scared helpp !1

im 14 weeks and 5 days pregnant i had a 1 night stand on the 1st november then 11 days later i had a period i then got back with my boyfriend and had unprotected sex with him from about the 19th of november to the 1st december im quite sure my baby is my boyfriends but just need reassuring please dont gudge me everone makes mistakes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it is HIGHLY unlikely actually pretty much IMPOSSIBLE for your baby to be the one night stands
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• i went through this too. i am sure it is prolly your S/O baby. Does he know that you are unsure? If not. If you care about him you will let him know. Even if he leaves
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I disagree with Anon. It it pretty much mathematically impossible for the baby to belong to the one night stand. Unless you have some other reason to think it might belong to the ONS, you shouldn't bother telling your s/o about it. If you two were broken up, and he doesn't know yet, there is no reason to bring that cloud down onto what should be a joyous time in your life. There's no reason whatsoever to tell him about the ONS.
    Good Luck, and congratulations!
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 5:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Every one makes mistakes and you need to tell your bf and if he loves you he will understand and if not then you don't need him. You need no stress while your preg and you will be free from your mistake. GL The baby is your bf but to talk about your feelings with some one like your doctor he or she will not judge you they are here to help you.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 5:39 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Have you been tested for STDs?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:05 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• if she knows she is 14 weeks and 5 days, she has been to a dr. I would hope she has had the full battery of blood tests done by now
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2010