Are people really this stupid? (vent)

Doesn't it drive you crazy when people as the dumbest questions in the world about the most pointless subjects & then toss up so much drama over the issue it's like the end of the world?
I just get so frustrated sometimes reading questions posted that just scream "look at me I'm a bad parent"... I understand that no one is perfect, but come on.... some of the stuff people come up with.... grrrrr

1Katrina

Asked by 1Katrina at 6:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL but you keep coming back dont you?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:02 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• LMAO, like asking is it okay to let my 2 yr old smoke weed???? Ahhhh NO dumdass!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:03 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• LOL well a lot of questions are just bored peeps seeing if they can get a rise out of folks. but there are a few that you know its not that,that the person truly has NO CLUE. and then you shake your head and wonder how thier kids are gonna grow up ALIVE
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:05 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• It does suck you in! Like a bad traffic accident and you just can't look away.Pr
    1Katrina

Answer by 1Katrina at 6:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• drama train wreck with popcorn
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

•  A woman really asked if her 2yr old could smoke pot? Come on, really? See, there really ARE some dumb mother fuckers on cafemom. It's scary that they are mothers.

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• It makes me wonder if people really are that dumb, or just incredibly bored. I really REALLY hope it's just boredom talking.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I reckon often it is just to start a bitch fight, wanna just tell them to piss off and go fold their laundry! LOL
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2010