Mirena or something else?

now after several months of having the mirena, I am cramping and having lower back pain. now i'm not sure if it's from that or not, i had my period weeks ago, aint due for anoth 1.5 weeks, and didn't due anything to pull my back. you think it's just a side effect or more to be worried about? also feeling many pregnancy symptoms (nauseau, starving, cravings) but honestly don't think it's that bc i know that chances of getting pregnant are slim, but someone told me that's a possibility and with cramping, which isn't sever but just enough to be very uncomfortable and with back pain it may be and may be an ectopic. thoughts? should i take a test to be safe, go see any doctor or just let it pass by? i've already been feeling this way for 1 week, and just feeling worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Health

• I get cramping a back pain sometimes when I ovulate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• sorry- "and" not "a"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I have mirena also, I had the same symptons you did, I think my lower back pain was due to the epideral though, my back hasn't been the same since, my most recent pregnancy was the only time I've gotten it. As far as mirena, I have noticed rapid weight gain, I lost 22 pounds after my delivery and at my 6 weeks check I maintained the weight loss, after I got mirena put in I had gained 10 pounds of what I lost back , my son is 7 months old. I am not sure if it does have to do with Mirena or just the fact I have no baby to take the food from my body now-overall I am happy with it, I think your body may just need some time to adjust.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 8:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• bump
    midnightstar21

Answer by midnightstar21 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 19, 2010