UTI - pregnancy sign?

i think i have a UTI and i'm in alot of pain. currently waiting on my doctors office to open so i can call in about an appointment. The only other time i have ever had a UTI was when pregnant. I googled ways to help with a UTI. Read about cranberry juice, water, etc But also kept reading how its really comman in pregnancy and can be an early sign. But my period isnt due until the 1st so I wouldnt be far enough along in pregnacny for a UTI to take effect? right?

Super09Mom

Asked by Super09Mom at 7:43 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• that's a first for me..you can have uti and not be preg. just take a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I only get uti's when I am pregnant.. I am 17 weeks today! :) and just yesterday found out i have one again... This will make 2 so far for this pregnancy... I believe what you read is ture! gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:36 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I got my first one two months ago. I was not pregnant. They are no fun at all. Once you start meds it helps so much. I tryed the cranberry juice and it did not work for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• yea my uti passed fast but i did find out i am pregnant :)
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 12:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2010