what are the signs?

i dont know if im pregnant and im afraid to find out, im only 17 and i cant face my parents. i missed my period twice, but got it for 3 days and it was really light. please tell me what are the signs of pregnancy? i would like to know because i know not all women have the same signs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• honey, you gotta take a test. even if you just get a dollar store test. its the only way to get an idea. ((hugs))
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• my boobs got big first, then i got sick. At first i thought i had the flu but i was prego. I was 19 when i got preg. n i ddnt tell my folks right away... they proably wont be too happy but once you have the baby everyone will love he/she and things turn around :)
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 8:51 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• see if you can't get a friend to take you to the local planned parenthood center. they give free tests and will also help you in telling your parents if you are.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 8:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2010