My child seems like she's not being fed by her nanny.

She lets her sleep throughout the dayHer bones on her body they are visible her head is big. She wont even sit up straight for long. What do I say when I take her to the Doctor whats happening. In two days she lost so much weight and energy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• what you say is DEAR GOD dr what is wrong with my child. cause 2 days would not have caused THIS serious of an issue. there is something else going on.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Take care of your own child..Feed her yourself.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I agree with Sati. If there has been that much noticeable change in just two short days than you should take her to Dr. asap, or the ER.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• yeah sorry OP but i would be at an ER this morning myself if my child was in this state
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• 2 days?? Take care of your own child , get rid of the nanny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• WHY would you leave your child with someone you don't feel is taking care of her@?@?@
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• In only two days? something is wrong, take her to the doctor ASAP, and talk to that Nanny, can you get her in a daycare center, or is it too expensive? Is this so-called Nanny qualified, does she have a license?, and to Ano: 8:31 " You don't know her situation, maybe she's a single parent, and she has to work"
    cholita1978

Answer by cholita1978 at 8:39 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I would definitely be taking her to the ER. BUT 2 days? wouldn't blame the nanny for that just yet talk to her see if she has be doing anything different, how much daughter is eating, if she noticed changes in your daughter, if anything when while you were gone that could have caused this etc. You need to know everything you can for the dr, and if it turns out your nanny is doing something wrong get a new one.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 8:47 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Why are you on here asking for advice! Get your child to the doctor right away!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• i agree take her to the dr now. and talk to nanny ask her to write out what child is eating and what times..like she ate a bowl of pasta at 12:05pm...snack of orange at 1pm...maybe its something she is eating and the doc will need to know whats is being fed also if the nanny looks hesitant when u ask thats a red flag.. i babysit and i write everything down so if a parent asks or needs to know what child ate even last tuesday i can just look it up. kids are allergic to so many things now adays. but i would seek doc advice right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Feb. 19, 2010