What's a good birthday gift for 3 year old boy?

My 2 year old twins have been invited to a birthday party for a 3 year old boy. If I just get something my son likes it might be too babyish. I'd like to get a nice gift, or possibly two gifts. I plan to spend $15 - $30 total.

What are the favorite toys of your 3 year old boy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• cars or trucks... think lightning mcqueen lol....hot wheels...and cars/trucks that make sounds...great gifts for the kid not so much the mom lol but the kid would love it...maybe even a dvd...handy manny, dragon tails, thomas the train...depends on what the kids likes..if u dont know then stick to buying cars or trucks...good luck..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• playhouse/tent thingy.My son loved to carry all his stuff in there and camp out
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• little people truck or farm or something - my son loved all the little people stuff at that age
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I agree with everyone cars and trucks especially if they make noises. My son is about to turn four and he loves those type of toys.
    702mommy

Answer by 702mommy at 1:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• look into the leapfrog products....they are educational toys that are popular with the parents AND kids.....my kids have had a wide variety of thier products and ALL of them have been a hit....they are amazing!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 3:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2010