Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!!! Child abuse & molesting

Back ground- parents are divorced & the 5yr old goes between the 2. The child has told the mom, grand mom etc that the dad has put his finger in his butt & other horrible things. We have told the courts, daycare, school & hospital & this child is going back w/ the dad. Now he is telling this child don't tell-if u go to the Dr. they'll cut u up, so he is scared 2 death. Now he has fresh buses & says his dad touched his privates. PLEASE HELP... WHATS THE NEXT STEP? WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE IF YOU DON'T KNOW CAN YOU ASK SOMEONE. He is only 5 and now he is starting to act out. He says he's angry and he's starting to pee on himself again- which is causing the kids @ school 2 make fun of him. PLEASE HELP HIS FATHER IS A MONSTER.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (14)
  • I would call the cops & make a report against him. Get the DA(Distract Attorney) office involved. You can go up or call there office & see what you can go. I'm sorry those things are happening. Just make sure that this child is telling the truth 100% because he may be acting out due to the divorce.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • I would call CPS!!! This will give you proof to submit to the courts! They will come in and do an in depth investigation and talk to the child without the dad there! If they find anything they will notify the mother and the dad then submit the evidence to the court to determine who the child will go with!

    Answer by cgonzales542 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • 2500$ fine for knowing and NOT reporting. report always. they will investigate. i work in a pediatric ed and trust me, it doesnt stop until the kid is dead or the abuser is removed.

    Answer by mrsmostafa at 9:58 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • Call the cops , hell with the courts.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • something about this isnt right. you mention school AND daycare? he is 5? there is evidence yet nothing has been done?

    Answer by sati769leigh at 10:08 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • first of all i would take him to the doctor have a doctor look at him top to bottom make sure this is what is going on and if the doctor says yes then you have poor call the police and tell them this is what is going on but the doctor will be calling dcf the child will be taking away from his mother his father intill this is all taking care of

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • It has been reported. He has been 2 counseling & has repeatedly told the truth in depth somethings a 5yr old can not make up- including the way his dad made him stand so the he could put his finger in him & etc. Now he is beating him, they took him 2 the hospital because of the wilts. Of course the people have reported this to I think it called DCFS, but he is still is going back with him. He has him this weekend & all we do is worry & pray that he will b ok. & you don't want to jump on the child when he walks in the door & inspect him, so u have 2 gently ask him question. Now when he walks in he just says "I don't want to talk about it". Sadly he loves his father. Trust me it's not that easy to just call 911, we have done that SO MANY times. Now they just think we are bitching

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • all the advice above is great. also photograph all the bruises. the mother needs to file some sort emergency custody/visitation modification. i can't see a judge not granting it if there really is all this proof. she needs to get all the hospital records, doctors statements, daycare, school, etc. honestly i would get a lawyer as well. i would not call 911 when he gets back because its not an "emergency" but i would be going to the police station. this is serious. the child will still love his hard as it is to understand. however, i would not give up on trying to get the visitations ended. i can't believe she hasn't filed something to get it so that he can't see him at least until the child molestation charges are investigated.

    Answer by aly38914290 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • If this was my child, and the police, courts, and Drs. would not help put a stop to this... I would take my child and run far, far away just to get him away from this monster. Leave the state and don't tell anyone, don't give any forwarding information, just run.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • Seems like the mom isn't doing the courts and ask for an emergency meeting with a judge, bring pictures and reports of abuse, get his custody removed!!! This is ridiculous that this is going on and nobody is doing anything!!! It's an outrage and makes me want to cry knowing that this child is not being protected! Yet children are being removed for far less things.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.