Very Odd...

Okay so im 4 1/2 months PP and my last two periods i got around the 5th of the month so i go to the OB and was going to have my IUD put it but he wants me to be on my period since i was close to starting or so i thought, normally i would start around the 20th but i didnt start it and i was starting to worry and think i was pregnant again so i made another appt for a blood test, and then went and got a HPT which was neg i still hadnt started my period well now i think im on it but it's old blood ( brown or dark blood ) i've never had this happen before does anyone have any idea why i would be bleeding old blood? i probably will call my doc but i feel like i am annoying them considering i've been there 3 times already this month so if i dont have to call that would be nice..( i dont think this would be a sign of pregnancy so it's not a am i pregnant question ) just would like to know whats going on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• also there is no cramping and havent been since i had the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2010