I'm typing out a term agreement ending and I want some help wording it. The company requires I send them advanced written notice of 30 days terminating the "Subsequent Term Agreement"

As per your Subsequent Term Agreement above I am giving you advanced written notice of 30 days that I will be terminating the Subsequent Term Agreement and switching Electricity Suppliers from ******* Utilities LLC to another supplier. The bill amount for the time frame within the 30 days notice will be paid in full to ******* Utilities LLC, and after such payment the electricity supplier will be switched and the supplier is expected to cease supplying and cease expecting payments from this customer.

Our name address etc are after this and I copied the agreement above what I have here and at the end I have a notice date, effective date, account number etc. and signatures..

Does this sound okay?? These people are ripping us off and I want to get this right.

JamesAndMe

Asked by JamesAndMe at 10:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• Send it certified. Your wording sounds great though!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• That looks like you have covered all of your bases- nice work!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 10:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2010