How do you keep from farting during sex??

I don't know what it is, but here lately just about everything I eat gives me gas. I was taking Beano with everything I ate, but after about a week of taking it, it stopped working :( Anyways, I can deal with holding in the gas all night, but when we get to having sex, there are certain positions that he likes, and it just so happens that it forces the gas out.............I try to play it off like a queef, but OMG it is sooooo embarrassing............I have even tried NOT eating all night before having sex, and it still happens..............PLEASE someone help me!! I'm sure there are only so many "queefs" that'll slip out before he smells it one day!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have never hidden my farts from my husband. If he didn't like the fact that I have bodily functions, he shouldn't have married me. A fart isn't going to turn him off.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I think you have a digestive issue, maybe talk to your dr. about excess gas.
    Natsnumberthree

Answer by Natsnumberthree at 10:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• LOL...Try to find out exactly what it is that makes you fart (besides him getting on top of you pushing all the pressure out)....lol Like for me dairy really kicks my butt but he doesn't seem to mind except for one time OMG I was sooo embarrased I farted bc he was on top of me (He is atad heavy) anyway I accidently let one slip out and DAMN it STUNK..My dh didn't say nothing at the time but once the smell surfaced around to our noses MAN...he just quickly did what he had to do and said danm girl what the hell did you eat....(embarrasing)...He says did you know some men would ask for a divorce for this...but we were both laughing. Now the queefing part I don't care  I mean you are bent over (doggy style) and of course you are going to get air pushed in and in has to come out somewhere...Queef are ok no biggie just loud sometimes...lol Don't even worry about it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• LOL um take a dump before hand.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• OP here------It's not what I eat. Like I said, I have gone all day without eating, it's just the positions he likes, and I actually learned that having an orgasm flexes the um, anal muscles too, that's WHY it happens, I just hate it!!! And I have tried to go to the bathroom before hand and push out all the gas, but sometimes it still happens. I am sure he's noticed but if he has he hasn't said anything about it. I just don't want him to think I'm uber-disgusting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I don't eat until after sex. We have morning sex.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• If it happens, I just ignore it. He doesn't mention it and neither do I. Maybe instead of holding it in, go to the bathroom to fart when you feel it so there's less gas when it comes time for sex.
    There really is no way to escape it as far as I know. Occasionally it happens and I can't help but laugh and he will too. Gotta have a sense of humor about these things. ;)
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 11:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Has he never farted in his life?
    He is a guy. They do gross, disgusting things on a daily basis.
    If you fart during sex, it is embarrassing, but it's not like you're
    doing it on purpose to gross him out.
    This has happened to me, and sure it's embarrassing, but all
    it is, is just the air coming out that he put in there in the first
    place.
    So no biggie....
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 10:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• No big deal it happens! lol
    Done it a few times myself ,
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 5:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2010