Have you ever taken sexy pictures for your DH/SO when they were out of town?

I have never taken pictures for anyone I've dated, not even my ex-husband. My current boyfriend, though, just swore in to the Army and I wanted to do something special for him. He had to go out of town, about 2 hrs away, for 2 days to swear in and do the physical and everything. I also wanted him to know how proud of him I am. So I put on his t-shirt with the Army logo and took some sexy pics for him, kind of a strip-tease through photos and emailed them to him that night while we were chatting.

Have you ever done anything like that for your SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, my husband has tons of risque photos of me that I sent him while he was deployed to Iraq.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 12:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Of course!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Yep - I go away for a weekend at the beach with my gfs every fall and usually do some sexy pics for my dh while I'm there and send them to him.

Answer by missanc at 11:59 AM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Nope. If hubby wants to see me nakey, he's going to have to put out.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I had professional nudes done for my wedding present to DH, they were all very tastefully done and look amazing. There's even some of them that are framed in our room (nothing bad on display, lol, just close ups of different parts of me, eye, mouth, legs, back, hip etc...) It is great to be able to look back and see how pretty I was at that time in my life as well though!
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 4:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2010