breaking out!

This is my 4th pregnancy (thanks to birth control pills and an antibiotic combo!), and with my other three (all girls) my face always cleared up. A few break outs popped up here or there, but nothing major. Now (i'm almost 8 weeks) i'm breaking out all kinds. I've read that you're not supposed to use acne medicated washes or scrubs while pregnant, and with the girls it wasn't an issue, so now i'm at a crossroads. Are acne medicated washes really that dangerous? My doc has never said anything to me about not using them. Any advice or experience is greatly appreciated! I want my clear face back!

milfalicious08

Asked by milfalicious08 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you don't ingest it it should be fine. The spot treatments should be fine also because it's basically a peroxide. Just don't drink it LOL
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 12:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• NOXZEMA...its the best.... it worked real well for me and i was in the same situation.
    Anonymous

• i used a wash with salicilyc acid, i read that u shouldnt, but my DR said it was okay and my son is fine.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2010