nightmares...............

ok so the past like 2 weeks all iv had is nightmares
if they arnt about my daughter getting killed its about my man leaving or cheating on me
iv had two that have freaked me out so bad that i could not sleep for the rest of the night
i asked my sister and told her about them in more detail and she said its really weird but before he 2 DS turned one she had the dreams about them dieing
whats wrong with me? why am i having these dreams?
is this normal?

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Are you under any extra stress? That can cause nightmares. I know when I'm worrying a lot about things I can't control, I will have the worst dreams..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• We dream what we fear the most, and what we want the most. Obviously, your current dreams are of the
    fear most type. Is there something going on in your life to make you feel stressed or worried about the
    things you've been dreaming? Or maybe your subconscious is just overworking itself.
    It will pass though, and usually talking about what freaked you out the most will help and eventually you
    will stop dreaming these things.
    I hope it gets better for you. Hugs.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 9:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2010