What do you think about 9-11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey's statement? Do you think it is true?

A former governor and senator and a decorated military veteran, Bob Kerrey said the following during an interview. You can hear more of the interview on the video clip.

(Discussing 9-11)

Kerrey:......I'm not sure we will ever to the bottom of it.

LA CHANGE : We have to or I don't think we can save our country sir.

Kerrey : I don't think. Well if that's the condition upon which we'll be saving our country, because the problem is it's a 30 year old conspiracy.

LA CHANGE : No, I'm talking about 9/11.

Kerrey : That's what I'm talking about

LA CHANGE : Oh, you are...

He says "The problem is we are talking about a 30-year old conspiracy" as clear as a bell. What do you make of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx4QcjBnzOI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i think he knows what he is talking about...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Why amelia?
    Anonymous

• Well he SHOULD know what he is talking about shouldn't he?
    Anonymous

• They are talking about the fact that the Reagan administration put this in motion

Anonymous

• That is very interesting.

Also interesting is the silence of the usual crew.

Could it be they've been struck dumb?
    Anonymous

• I don't know that I would stretch it to 30 years, but I could go 20. The fact that it took years to come about doesn't mean we did it to ourselves.

If the truthers want to believe their inconceivable theory, that is their right. Just as it is mine to shake my head when I hear it.

1
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I have absolutely no clue if he is right or not, but I don't tend to believe in conspiracy theories.

If you are a truther, well okay then. I'll give you about as much credence as I give the birthers.

Whatever floats your boat.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Who are you talking to MM? LOL
    You don't need to give OP any "credence" since all content is undeniable and objective. Just asking for opinions. Are you saying that it is forbidden to even think?

Why do you even mention the birthers? What do they have to do with Kerrey's statement?

Just cause you are afraid to "go there" doesn't mean you need to make disparaging remarks about those who do.

And if you have "no idea" as to the veracity of his statements, don't you think it might be important for us as active citizens to investigate and not be complacent in our ignorance?

Anonymous

• don't you think it might be important for us as active citizens to investigate and not be complacent in our ignorance?
    ----
    Plenty of that has already been done. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That doesn't make them right.

7
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• He is so credentialed, WHY won't anyone listen to him?

He is so correct, why is he still alive?

The master minds in the US government who carried out 911didn't mind a death toll of 3000, what's one more?

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2010