How do I get blue ink pen out of white microfiber? :{

My lovely diva daughter has decided to autograph her white rocking chair & ottoman in her room with blue ink pen... I'm not sure if the fabric is suede or microfiber, (I think it's microfiber) but I have NO idea how to get it out. If I can't it's OK I can live with it, it's actually kind of a funny fond memory :D but I'd like to at least try. :)

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf45305752.tip.html
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 1:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I was told to use hairspray... but I've never tried it. Good luck at trying to get it out!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 11:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Try alcohol or hair spray either should take it out. Spray and rub a little at a time to see if it is taking it out and not spreading it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I got ink pen on my shirt in high school. I sprayed hair spray on it and it came right out!
    Dmajsmommy9396

Answer by Dmajsmommy9396 at 1:39 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• You guys rock! I tried the rubbing alcohol and it's working... although my little diva wants to "help" so I gave her a dry washcloth so she could pretend to help me, but she keeps blotting the exact area I'm working on so I had to take a break. :) Some areas left a faint blue spot so I'm gonna wait until it dries & try again. Thank you all!!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 20, 2010