Would you use it?

We made tacos Monday night and have taco meat left over. I just realized it last night when hubby asked me to make taco salad tonight for dinner. It'll be 4 days old tonight , it's still good isn't it? It would all get eaten tonight since there isn't a whole lot left but would you use it?

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• With cooked meat, you've usually got between 7 and 14 days to use it before it gets iffy. You're safe. Unless you mean that you've left it out on the counter for four days. Then I wouldn't use it.
    Anonymous

• i dunno i'm weird about leftovers like if i made spaghetti i would skip one day then eat it again for lunch but four days is too long for me i think but it might not hurt you who knows ...
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• microwave it if you are concerned.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I would
    Anonymous

• i would i say as long as it isnt over a week old like if i made it monday and it was the monday after that i probly wouldnt use it but if its less than a week old and you smell it and look at it and it looks fine the yes i would use it
    katieBennett

Answer by katieBennett at 2:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• If it's been refrigerated the whole time, it's still good!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2010