so bored!!

I am 38 weeks preg and BORED!! I take my 2 year old son to the children's museum and the indoor sports center for children's play time 3-4 times a week... but I am losing my mind!
My son can be a little tough to handle sometimes, so we usually spend the afternoons at home. Any ideas on how to pass the time together while I wait for baby number 2 to make her debut? Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wish I could help but I have a 20 month old and am 35 weeks and am usually bored out of my mind.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 1:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• After they get out their energy at playtime, I would come home and play simple games like memory with only 6 cards. I don't see how any mother could really ever be bored. Don't you have chores that need to be done or errands to run?

My boys also like starfall.com It is a website for children. If you trust him to use the computer, that would keep him entertained. You can bake or cook together. My boys love to pour the ingredients into the bowl and stir.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I agree with twin_mommy... I don't remember being bored during the day... yeah at night when everyone was sleeping and I couldn't. My son was just 2 when I had my second and we cooked together (he loves to make spaghetti sauce and cookies) and we would play cars. He helped me vacuum and paint and we would go for walks or just play in the yard.
    Anonymous

• op here- I'm bored by the monatamy of my daily routine. Thanks for suggesting that I do my housework.
    Anonymous