Do you have lots of pictures from way back when 70's,80's,90's???

I was looking for something in our closet of "the forgotten closet" and I ran into sme old pics. I never got around to putting them in a photo album just kind of threw them in a plastic bag...there are sooo many I am not sure how to go about this...Any ideas?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• throw away all of the doubles and ones with you enjoying illegal activities and those with people who you cannot recognize or name. Try to put the rest into one or 2 albums. Old photos are always a hoot to look at. Also, send all photos of other people to them (they will enjoy the suprise flash back).
    Anonymous

• I have tons of pictures from when I was younger. My parents took pictures and home video all the time. I have some in boxes, and some in photo albums. The home videos I have had transferred to DVD.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I scanned all mine to disks.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• If they're turning yellow then you need to treat them with an acid neutralizer so they don't turn anymore. Then...make an album and journal what you can remember.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2010