Implantation w pain?

I always had a regular period (28-30) and in this nonth I worked on trying to get pregnant, my period due date is feb.25th and 3 days ago I started to fell my period symptoms. Yesterday in the mornig, when I went to the bathroom and cleaned, the paper comes with a little bit of blood, very light, and I thought it was my period, during the day the color changed to a light brown wich is weird because I never experienced this before. Today is still the same color but still feeling the pain more in my left uterus side. So my question is, could the fertilized egg's implantation be this painful or like your period symptoms or w this brownish spot? Thanks for the help.

Lizyari

Asked by Lizyari at 1:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Spotting with implantation is normal, but not alot. Brown blood means old blood, so I wouldn't worry about a tubal. Only time will tell. You can test and get a positive about 10 days past ovulation. Good Luck!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• When my current pregnancy implanted I felt a small prick like a needle only being pressed against the skin, not breaking. With my son I didnt feel anything but had very light spotting. Best advice is to talk with your doctor. Wait a few days before taking a test. If its positive, head to the ob. They'll know what to do.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Ok, my períod symptoms are totally gone but still the light brown spot. I'm just waiting to take a pregnancy test on Fríday... :)
    Lizyari

Answer by Lizyari at 12:24 AM on Feb. 25, 2010