What do you do to those Digital8 tapes from your camcorder/video?

I recently found alot of very old ones from when my dh was married to his ex and with his kids my heart doesn't want to get rid of them but I feel atad jealous and my head wants me to through them out he told me I can do whatever I want...but I am not evil like that even though in my mind I don't want them. And she has been an a-hole to us lately that that is even more of a reason to ditch them...What would you do? Seriously if you were IN my shoes??? thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• why did you put this question in "hobbies and crafts" I am thankful I'll never be in your shoes...I'd prob. throw them out- Ihate clutter
    Anonymous

• I would box them up and save them for his kids. Keeping them takes nothing away from you. He lives with YOU, not her. His ex will always be his kids Mom though. Even if she is being an a-hole don't stoop to her level. If you really just can't keep them in your home give them to her. "We found these and thought you might want to keep them for the kids"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:43 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• OP here...I guess bc it will be some kind of a hobby once I get done with all what I have found things that were here way before I was and she never bothered to get them so it just go put back to the back burner.

Thanks grneyedgrandma...goood advice

Anonymous

• Throw them out at once.
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• No-you save them for his kids. They would want them.
    lich663

Answer by lich663 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2010