If there was a genetic pre-natal screen for homosexuality

how many Christian women would keep their babies who tested positive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• WTF
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• WTF

Was it too complicated? The other question has plenty of Christians screaming about how it is against their religion and acceptable for a family to disown their gay child. How many of them would keep their own if they knew up front?
    Anonymous

• Hell yes I would keep my baby. But I'm not a real Christian, i'm just a human being.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I would not even have any of the prenatal tests done if I were pregnant so there is no question in my mind---I would never abort or give up my own child. How can you even ask this question? Anyone who would reject a child who was homosexual would be an unbeliveably evil mother.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• LOL....I am waiting for the answers on this one!!! LOL I am a Christian and I say that they wouldnt test them for it. I know I wouldnt. There is nothing I can do to make my baby be a heterosexual so the test would be for nothing.
    LeeLeeCandleGrl

Answer by LeeLeeCandleGrl at 1:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I just think this is a messed up stupid question to pick on christians
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Op...you DO realize the OTHER question was about Jewish people......right? I would not do the test. But I didnt test for Downs either :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• you DO realize the OTHER question was about Jewish people......right?

My question isn't about the other question. My question is about the answers given by Christians, who proudly proclaim their Christianity. If you want more to go on, go read the Elton John question.
    Anonymous

• Is there a reason then that you choose to single out ONLY Christian women? Just curious. There are MANY religions that dont condone homosexuality.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I would and I have told my kids that if they are gay they will be loved and accepted by me. My youngest is a teen. So I am speaking as a mother of grown children. When my youngest was a baby a relative died of aids who was not gay.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2010